John Moss MD Patient Reviews

2.8

June 11th, 2015
dont go
This Dr. is not good at all, please save your money and find someone else. After surgery for my son he is still having the same problem he started with. and then ended up with a staff infection and had to do IV treatments everyday 7 days a week for a mo. and a half and still has the same problem we started with.

March 16th, 2015
Incompetent
Dr. Miss was referred to me because I constantly got sinus infections & the drainage came out of my mouth. Not my nose. Yuck. My PA gave me steroids and gave me a bad reaction. Dr. Miss looked in my ears, nose & in my mouth quickly and told me I couldn't possibly have had side effects from the steroid my Dr. gave me. There are no side effects. He told me I probably need a different kind of doctor. A shrink. He ripped a paper off of a pad for nasal spray & handed it to me

March 25th, 2012
After inserting ear tubes, failed to find serious infection even when severe pain followed. Would not recommend.

April 3rd, 2011
Ear Problems
He failed to give me proper treatment causing long term discomfort. He did not use procedures to identify debilitating infection after repeated visits. would not recommend him to anyone.