Dr. John Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Murphy?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Murphy was awesome with my pregnancy and birth of my sons. He always took the time to listen and answer questions, and I felt like he was highly knowledgeable and had lots of interesting data/studies (I am a nurse so I found this informative and important). He was amazing during the delivery of my son, both my husband and I were impressed by his bed side manner during this time. You definitely get the sense that he truly cares for his patients even after having practiced for many years. I would and have recommended him to many of friends, all with great things to say as well.

Gotta love Dr. Murphy

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Always made myself and my husband feel at ease. He remembered who we were without having to look at our chart every time and always took the time to listen to our concerns and numerous questions, it being my first baby. He always smiled and put me at ease during the difficult times during Labor and then surgery. He even took the time to make sure myself and baby were perfectly well and checked in on us after delivery, and several days later before being discharged. I would highly recommend him. He will continue being my doctor for as long as he practices and is in the area.

Dr. Murphy is the BEST

Posted on September 6th, 2008

Dr. Murphy is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone that needs an OB/Gyn. I always feel as though he listens to my concerns and never feels that anything I say is unimportant. Anytime there is a problem it is explained in detail until both my husband and I understand. When our daughter was delivered prematurely and spent 7 weeks in the NICU the nurses in the NICU "tattled" on Dr. Murphy because he visited her daily just to check on her also. At that point she was not his patient but he still checked on her and we appreciated that he cared enough to follow up.

Posted on October 24th, 2017