Dr. John Murphy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2013
Gotta love Dr. Murphy
Always made myself and my husband feel at ease. He remembered who we were without having to look at our chart every time and always took the time to listen to our concerns and numerous questions, it being my first baby. He always smiled and put me at ease during the difficult times during Labor and then surgery. He even took the time to make sure myself and baby were perfectly well and checked in on us after delivery, and several days later before being discharged. I would highly recommend him. He will continue being my doctor for as long as he practices and is in the area.

September 6th, 2008
Dr. Murphy is the BEST
Dr. Murphy is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone that needs an OB/Gyn. I always feel as though he listens to my concerns and never feels that anything I say is unimportant. Anytime there is a problem it is explained in detail until both my husband and I understand. When our daughter was delivered prematurely and spent 7 weeks in the NICU the nurses in the NICU "tattled" on Dr. Murphy because he visited her daily just to check on her also. At that point she was not his patient but he still checked on her and we appreciated that he cared enough to follow up.