A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nesbitt, Adult and Pediatric Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nesbitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Archie Nesbitt MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. John Nesbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nesbitt practices Urology and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Urologists and Glasgow Emergency Physicians.