More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Oconnell
Dr. John Oconnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Freehold, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Oconnell is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston and Broward Health Imperial Point. Dr. Oconnell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Oconnell has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. John Oconnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Daniel Grobman
Sports Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Weston, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Brian Leo
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Weston, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Evan Peck
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Weston, FL 0 mi8