A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Odell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Odell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Odell graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Odell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Odell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Odell practice?
- Dr. John Odell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Odell practices Adult Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Rochester Family Physicians.