Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Paraskos
Dr. John Paraskos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Paraskos is affiliated with Clinton Hospital, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Health Alliance Hospitals Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Paraskos has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Paraskos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.