A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parrish, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Parrish MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Parrish practice?
- Dr. John Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parrish practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.