A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Payne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Payne practice?
Dr. John Payne practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, MS and Belzoni, MS.
See Meridian Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Payne, Dr. Evan Payne, Dr. Giovanni Payne, Dr. Hank Payne, Dr. Hans Payne, Dr. Ian Payne, Dr. Ivan Payne, Dr. Jack Payne