Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Passavant Area Hosp, Jacksonville, Il
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. John Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peterson practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, IL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.