A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pierce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pierce, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pierce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Carondelet St Marys Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Pierce MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pierce practice?
- Dr. John Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pierce practices Plastic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.