A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pope is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pope, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Pope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Pope MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pope practice?
- Dr. John Pope has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Pope practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.