A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. John Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists and Maywood Rheumatologists.