A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rock
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adnexal Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Rock MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rock practice?
- Dr. John Rock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Miami Endocrinologists.