A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rock is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rock
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adnexal Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Rock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Rock MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rock practice?
- Dr. John Rock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Miami Endocrinologists.