A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Ross MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ross practice?
- Dr. John Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fostoria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH.
See Fostoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.