A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ross is Excellent. Dr. Ross has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Tiffin Ohio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Ross practice?
Dr. John Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fostoria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Fostoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ross, Dr. Evan Ross, Dr. Giovanni Ross, Dr. Hank Ross, Dr. Hans Ross, Dr. Ian Ross, Dr. Ivan Ross, Dr. Jack Ross