Learn more about Dr. John Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ryan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Austin Ryan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ryan practice?
- Dr. John Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ryan practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.