Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
1514 4th St
Jackson, MI 49203
517-780-0080
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Smiling all the Time  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

I had Saline Breast Augmentation by Dr. Sampson and I can't stop smiling. My breasts are finally the way that I have always dreamed they would be. Everyone at Dr. Sampson's Office makes you feel very welcome and that no question is silly. Kim and Amy were always there for my questions and I am so thankful for their kindness! My surgery is the best thing I have ever done for myself and so affordable. Thank you, thank you, Thank you Dr. Sampson!!!!

|  Amazing experience/asymmetry  |  show details
by Hannah on Jan 26th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. John Sampson. I had SEVERE breast asymmetry. He went through all of the possible options with me. I could have gotten a mastectomy on one side first, then do the breast augmentation. Or I could just do the breast augmentation and he would try to even them up. I decided to just get the breast augmentation. He had to put in two different types of implants. The first 3 months there was still some major asymmetry, but after 6 months they are perfectly symmetrical... and gorgeous! Only a very experienced doctor could have pulled that off. It was only $3,500 and was the best decision I've ever made.

|  Anyone Considering Going To Him" DON'T"!!  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2014

Because he was an older doctor and had a lot of experience, I thought he would be a good choice to go to with. Boy was I wrong !!!!!!! :( One breast is higher then other and I showed him in picture his office took ,he noticed it too also big gap between breast ....He said it would all settle right! Well it didn't and I went back and ask what he would do to fix it as I paid cash full price and he said he wasn't fixing it ,he thought they looked fine !!! Super sad how he does business !!!

|  great dr  |  show details
by ashley on Nov 30th, 2013

He did a great job on my breast implants. He seems a little cold when u first meet him but hes just up front about everything. Im very happy with his work

|  2thumbs way Down  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

He did a great job fkn up my Breast Augmentation! Wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

|  Wouldn't trust anyone else!  |  show details
by T on Jul 18th, 2013

I'm not sure about ppl on here saying Dr Sampson is rude. He did a great job on my BBL. everyone on his staff was nice. It did take a week to get my consultation Scheduled but it was worth the wait. Dr. Sampson called the night to check on me. I honestly wouldn't choose any other doctor I'm very glad I went to him plus he has good prices. He has 30 years of experience. I had no bruising.

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

Very unprofessional team! I had breast aug an lift which turned to be the worst experience ever. Im left with a poor job an no aftercare. Im in the middle of a lawsuit with Dr Sampson due to his negligence with my surgery. I caution anyone from using this clinic. His staff Kim an Amy extremely rude an uncaring. This chop shop should be investigated an put out of business. Never have I had such a horrible experiance with any dr. Please before deciding this man do your home work. I wish I wouldve!

May 25th, 2013

very unprofessional. non informative. unsatisfied with results! I absolutely would not recommended this doctor for anything. The nurse Kim is extremely rude an unprofessional as well. I researched prior but felt ppl may have been harsh on their reviews. He has 28yrs experience so I felt comfortable.... never again will I ignore others reviews!

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

Dr. Sampson does not review cases before surgery and offer advice or helpful comments. The implants I picked out ended up being way too big for me. Dr Sampson could've warned me. He didn't. He got into the exam room and out as quickly as he could.

|  Horrible Guest Service Practices  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

I'm in the process of scheduling a potential BBL and consultation to discuss the procedure and his staff alone has turned me away from the office. They don't reply to emails. When I called to request someone email me back after verifying my email address three times and her spelling it back to me, they still managed to get my email address wrong. After finally, getting in touch with someone it has been an additional three days and still my questions go unanswered. I can't event speak with someone nice enough to schedule a consultation. I'm going to take my money elsewhere. I can't fathom actually enduring surgery at this office by the way they disregard patients and proper follow up.

|  Horrible experience!!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2013

I also got ripped off when I went to Dr Sampson for botox!

Mar 2nd, 2013

I went to Dr Sampson for a simple botox procedure and got no results. Turns out he is known for watering down his botox. When I went to his office for a follow-up I was told I would have to pay an additional $200.00 if I wanted my problem fixed. The only problem area I have are the elements between my eyes, and I was told that that are would be 200.00 to treat. I would NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy! Spend a look little more and go to a reputable doctor!

|  Horrible bed side manners bad doctor hes been in trouble for billing insurances illegally before  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Hes a huge jerk who obviously has let money get to his head and doesn't really care about his patients. Hes been in trouble for billing insurances illegally before. I had surgery and he dropped me as a patient because I didn't go to a 24 hour after care facility which I did not need to go to. I have visiting nurses and a home care giver. I would not recommend this man for anything.

Aug 14th, 2012

Words cannot describe how I feel about Dr. Sampson and his staff. Very professional from my first to last visit (consultation to pre-op to follow-up). Thank you all so much and it has been 10 months since my surgery and all is well, I am very happy with the results. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

|  2 best friends 1 review  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Sarah and I both had silicone breast augmentations performed by Dr.Sampson in January of 2012 at his Jackson office. Both of us could not be happier, with our results or experience. The office ladies were so helpful, very open, caring, and attentive to our needs. Dr. Sampson made us feel comfortable, talked in detail with us about our questions and concerns, and made sure that we knew all the risks that were involved. Several of our girlfriends have had breast augmentations previously, and ours are by FAR ARE THE BEST. Not to mention he is super affordable as far as augmentations go, and neither of us had any problems, and we are THRILLED with the results. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their boobs done. Our experience exceeded our expectations. WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!

|  Receptionists Ruined the Experience  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Very young untrained and unprofessionally attire and demeanor. I almost cancelled my breast implants because of the the young untrained, unskilled and rude reception desk.

|  Loved my surgery!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Thank you soooo much Dr. Sampson! Love my tummy tuck!

|  Excellent Job!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I had a Tummy Tuck with Dr. Sampson back in October of 2010 and I could not be happier with the results. From the first time I called, the woman was very nice to me and answered all my questions and Dr. Sampson was so easy to talk to. The whole experience was better then I had hoped for. I would recommend Dr. Sampson to everyone. Thank you to Dr. Sampson and his staff for being so wonderful!

|  Love my new boobs!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

He is truely the guy to go to for perfect boobs. Thanks Dr. Sampson!

|  Dr. Samson and staff were true professionals  |  show details
by Ron Hyden on Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Samson offered to help me when 2 other Doctors turned me away because I DID NOT have insurance coverage. He removed a cyst from below my right eye for a fraction of what he normally charges because of my situation. He was more concerned with my well being than the money. His staff was 100% professionals and extremely nice and helpful. I would recommed him and his staff to anyone who needs medical help and wouldn't think twice about returning to him if I ever needed help again.

Jun 8th, 2010

I recently had liposuction on my legs by Dr. Sampson. He did a wonderful job and the price was much better than other doctors I consulted with. The only problem I had was with his office staff. His staff are very disorganized and do not return calls.

|  would not recommend this so called doctor to my worst enemy.  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

I went to Sampson for reconstructive work after suffering with breast cancer and he was uncaring, arrogant, and he did nothing more than butcher me. I was septic and close to death twice. I have had to endure eight (8) surgeries by another surgeon to repair the mess Sampson created.

Nov 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I haven't had my surgery with Dr. Sampson yet, but I've seen him a few times over the course of the year to discuss a breast reduction. Though I am young, and still have many years ahead of me to get the surgery done, my health is starting to suffer and m

Read Full Review at yahoo.com