Dr. John Sampson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2015
Tummy tuck
Was nervous about getting a tummy tuck at first, but dr Sampson put me at ease by explaining procedure. Had the operation and was totally pleased with his professionalism, and my results. He took time with me at every follow up, and had an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommends him

August 3rd, 2015
Perfect Breasts
I am surprised to read the negative comments on here. My experience couldn't have been any better. Dr. Sampson was wonderful and I love my Breast Implants. Kim and Amy were always there to answer any of my questions and always made me feel confident and excited about my procedure. I would highly suggest Dr. Sampson and his office to anyone!

June 2nd, 2015
PROMPTNESS COUNTS OTHER THEN THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!

March 21st, 2015
My implant has ruptured and the number listed is not a valid number to get ahold of him. I need emergency help and there is no way to reach this doctor

March 5th, 2015
Quality care !!!
When I was 19 I had a breast reduction that resulted in some pretty significant asymmetry. My left breast was larger with a lower With a much larger and oddly shaped Ariola. While researching plastic surgeons some 15 years after my reduction I ran across Dr. Sampson. I was looking to fill out my breast as they were deflated after children and weightloss and I also wanted to improve the symmetry. Dr. Sampson discussed surgical options and was very straightforward with the type of results I could expect. His office didn't have all of the fancy decor like the other surgeons I consulted (which concerned me at first) however the moment I met dr. Sampson I knew he was the doctor I would choose. He was straight forward, honest, and never made me feel rushed like the other doctors. That alone trumps any fancy office!!! Surgery went very well and his team took great care of me. Fast forward a week and a half post-op and I started getting some increased swelling and bruising to the left breast (the one which required reshaping for symmetry) dr. Sampson immediately recognized the breast changes as a hematoma that would require emergent surgery to evacuate. Dr. Sampson preformed the surgery to remove the hematoma the same day and at no additional charge. He was very kind knowledgeable, and reassuring. The nurse Kim was very comforting and helpful as well. The entire the team provided excellent care. As a nurse myself I have high expectations of medical professionals and my expectations were exceeded. I could not be more grateful to Dr. Sampson for recognizing and intervening and for fixing my breast. I still have lots of healing to do but I can't tell you what a great feeling it is to look in the mirror and see two breast that match each other.

February 24th, 2015
I would go back.
The procedure results were great. Staff could be a little more personable.

August 19th, 2014
TERRIBLE
Dr barely spent any time with me. Left horrible scaring and left out important details about my procedure. I'm very unhappy with my results and his nurse, Kim, was very unfriendly and made me uncomfortable. The money you save is NOT worth it.

April 24th, 2014
Smiling all the Time
I had Saline Breast Augmentation by Dr. Sampson and I can't stop smiling. My breasts are finally the way that I have always dreamed they would be. Everyone at Dr. Sampson's Office makes you feel very welcome and that no question is silly. Kim and Amy were always there for my questions and I am so thankful for their kindness! My surgery is the best thing I have ever done for myself and so affordable. Thank you, thank you, Thank you Dr. Sampson!!!!

January 26th, 2014
Amazing experience/asymmetry
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. John Sampson. I had SEVERE breast asymmetry. He went through all of the possible options with me. I could have gotten a mastectomy on one side first, then do the breast augmentation. Or I could just do the breast augmentation and he would try to even them up. I decided to just get the breast augmentation. He had to put in two different types of implants. The first 3 months there was still some major asymmetry, but after 6 months they are perfectly symmetrical... and gorgeous! Only a very experienced doctor could have pulled that off. It was only $3,500 and was the best decision I've ever made.

January 16th, 2014
Anyone Considering Going To Him" DON'T"!!
Because he was an older doctor and had a lot of experience, I thought he would be a good choice to go to with. Boy was I wrong !!!!!!! :( One breast is higher then other and I showed him in picture his office took ,he noticed it too also big gap between breast ....He said it would all settle right! Well it didn't and I went back and ask what he would do to fix it as I paid cash full price and he said he wasn't fixing it ,he thought they looked fine !!! Super sad how he does business !!!

November 30th, 2013
great dr
He did a great job on my breast implants. He seems a little cold when u first meet him but hes just up front about everything. Im very happy with his work

July 18th, 2013
Wouldn't trust anyone else!
I'm not sure about ppl on here saying Dr Sampson is rude. He did a great job on my BBL. everyone on his staff was nice. It did take a week to get my consultation Scheduled but it was worth the wait. Dr. Sampson called the night to check on me. I honestly wouldn't choose any other doctor I'm very glad I went to him plus he has good prices. He has 30 years of experience. I had no bruising.