inactive

John Savino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2011
Felt fortunate to be referred to Dr. Savino.
I had major surgery, the removal of the tail of my pancreas and spleen.I was in the hospital for 13 days and DR. Savino saw me nearly everyday. He quickly diagnosed another minor problem I had and kept close watch on my recovery. A nurse told me if she was having my type of surgery she would only have DR. Savino do it.

February 2nd, 2011
bedside manner
I think on how you treated my father was deplorable...how do you look in the mirror

April 24th, 2009
Dr John A. Savino
Dr Savino performed a "Whipple Procedure" on my wife. The surgery was extensive and long (8:30am - 5:30pm). I have not seen a Dr as well respected anywhere as Dr Savino is at Westchester Med Center. My wife's ICU nurse put it the best "If Westchester Med Center were a Castle, Dr Savino would be the King"Dr Savino makes every patient feel like they are his most important patient. He is very well respected and liked by all the Drs at Westchester Med Center. He is the best!!!!