A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schneider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Schneider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. John Schneider has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Schneider practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.