A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schneider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Schneider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. John Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schneider practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.