A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schneider, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexis Schneider M.P.H. and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. John Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.