A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schneider, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Schneider practice?
Dr. John Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Schneider, Dr. Evan Schneider, Dr. Giovanni Schneider, Dr. Hank Schneider, Dr. Hans Schneider, Dr. Ian Schneider, Dr. Ivan Schneider, Dr. Jack Schneider