Learn more about Dr. John Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seibel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seibel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seibel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Seibel MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Seibel practice?
- Dr. John Seibel has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Seibel practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Los Lunas, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.