Learn more about Dr. John Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Seibel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Seibel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seibel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seibel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Seibel practice?
Dr. John Seibel practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.