A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaw, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shaw has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Austin Shaw MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shaw practices Therapeutic Radiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Radiologists.