A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alva Simpson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Simpson practices Allergy & Immunology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Alexandria Allergists.