A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alva Simpson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Simpson practices Allergy & Immunology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Falls Church Allergists.