A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alva Simpson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Simpson practices Allergy & Immunology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Falls Church Allergists.