A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Simpson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.