A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Simpson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.