Dr. John Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stewart?

June 24th, 2016

Very very good

He spend time with you. Listens to your concerns. Does thorough exam. Then he discusses his thoughts / plans /your options with you and you decide. Both my children and I have used him and had excellent results.

February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stewart is professionally competent however he was 75 minutes late for my appointment which I believe is unacceptable. I received the standard excuse from a nurse...he had a couple of emergencies. He is a dermatologist. Dermatologists do not have emergencies...ever.

January 27th, 2016

I like DR Stewart, he is a very good doctor.

April 6th, 2013

Great Doctor and Excellent Staff!!!!

Dr. Stewart did a very through dermatologic exam / evaluation on me. I found him to be very easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions and make suggestions and recommendations for future treatments. I can't say enough good things about his staff especially Rhonda, his esthetician, who performs facials, laser hair removal, IPL treatments, etc. She is AWESOME!!!! They offer generous discounts to regular patients. I couldn't be happier with the service at Dr. Stewarts's office.

May 17th, 2012

Very disappointed. He could not tell me what any of the lesions on my face were for sure. He thought they could be skin cancer or could be akinectic keratosis or could just be from my Rosacea. He did cryosurgery on 2 places and said I should use cream on my other areas so he could later tell better what they might be. I have had skin cancers cut out in the past.I lived in a different area and had a great Dermatologist who always knew what he was looking at. I felt this Doctor was clueless and did not feel I could trust his diagnosis. I made an appointment to see a Mohs surgeon and let him tell me if I need to have a biopsy in case this is cancer that has come back or something new.

May 23rd, 2011

botox at 22!

I went to see him for acne. He wanted me to try a "blue light" therapy for my acne. It was very expensive and did not work. Plus I had to do this treatment eight times. Also, I had a stubborn pimple on my face that he injected with something. The pimple went away, but it left a dent in my face!!!! It took several chemical peels from a spa to make the dent fade away. Then on another occassion, he told me I needed botox injections on my forehead! I was only 22 at the time. Needless to say, I found another dermatologist.

November 15th, 2010

Great Find!

I was a first time patient of Dr. Stewart's. I was concerned about some spots on my arm. Dr. Stewart easily removed them and also helped ease my concerns. He was not only professional but very compassionate. If there is another reason to see a dermatologist, I will be making an appointment with Dr. Stewart.

November 14th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Stewart has been a long term doctor of mine. My Mom brother, husband and daughter have been going to him for years. Whether I have a skin problem or just need a family doctor, I know that I can depend on and trust Dr. Stewart to help me and my family. He is always caring and conscientious. I know that I'm in good hands when I go to see him. If you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable dermatologist, I would highly recommend Dr. Stewart.

September 20th, 2009

Long term family doctor, greatly appreciated...

Dr. Stewart has provided care for my husband, myself, 4 of our children, my aunt in her 90s, and my sister in law. We have all found him to be a great doctor who really cares and provides excellent results. We have seen him for skin cancers, acne, cysts, botox, and other skin problems and concerns. Never has he been less than 100% professional and caring for our health and well being. I recommend him to all my friends and especially to people I love. He's a great physician and his office runs very smoothly.

July 7th, 2009

How does he still have his job? PLEASE read

perhaps a good doctor when he started out, he has now become the opposite of what the hippocratic oath stands for. he is motivated by and focused on fast money making endeavors such as restylane and botox injections (cosmetic) procedures that are elective instead of focusing on patients that truly suffer from dermatologic issues. he is quick to diagnose without getting a full patient history and does not disclose the possible side effects of his treatments. as a result of his carelessness myself and at least five close friends have suffered physical deformities and irreversible damage both physical and psychological. PLEASE inform yourself- don't count on any doctor to tell you everything- especially one whose focus lies on making a quick buck instead of the patient's well-being.

August 17th, 2017