A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Szafranski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szafranski
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szafranski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szafranski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szafranski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Szafranski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret Memorial Hosp, Pittsburgh, Pa
- St Margaret Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Szafranski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Szafranski practice?
- Dr. John Szafranski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Szafranski practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.