A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Szafranski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szafranski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szafranski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Szafranski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret Memorial Hosp, Pittsburgh, Pa
- St Margaret Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Szafranski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Szafranski practice?
- Dr. John Szafranski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Szafranski practices Family Medicine near Gibsonia, PA.
See Gibsonia Family Physicians.