Dr. John Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Front desk is very rude!! I felt like I was an inconvenience to them. Lisa and Ashley were great!

October 1st, 2015
The providers are excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The front desk staff can be very rude, even on the phone, but if you can make it past the front desk you will not be disappointed!

September 12th, 2015
Have been going here for 10 yrs but I also realize I go for the wrong reasons... They are nice and always remember me and my two children but the care I recieve is not up to good quality. I find myself not trusting their opinion half the time the wait time is insane I have had lots of good appointments but I have also had some where the job was not completed fully, doctors visits cost too much to repeatidly go back all the time . Im torn on if I should try another drs office for my family but most likely I will after this last visit that cost me 150$ and was not done to completion.

August 21st, 2015
I will never be back to this office the wait time sucks when you get back in a room you sit and wait a lot longer they don't listen to you they never call you back bout test results or anything like that I g it a x Ray in gallitan months ago and they still have yet to get the report I mean come on what kind of Dr office is that I will be finding another Dr that will care for me the way I need be

June 21st, 2015
Hands down most exceptional office in all of Tennessee! Wouldn't ever go anywhere else!

May 5th, 2015
This is an amazing office. They are so kind and caring you will never find better care than this. I will never go anywhere else.

March 10th, 2015
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY VISIT .THEY'RE VERY CARING AND WOULD GO BACK AGAIN.

January 22nd, 2015
My son and I have been going to see Dr. Taylor and his partners for over 8 years. They, and their staff, have always been very certious, efficient and caring. His family practice is a great place.

August 27th, 2014
Front Office Staff
What front office staff? The staff in this office is very impolite to the patients that come into this office. The older lady that has the glasses treats people as if she is to busy. I'm sorry, but she has signed on to do a personal relations job, so dealing with people, whether by phone or face to face is critical. It's part of your job description, a rather crucial one at that. For a month I waited to see one of the FNP, and several people told me that this practice had a reputation that was very negative due to it's staff. I try hard to stay away from confrontation, or I will scream and use foul language due to stress. From the minute the lady at the desk opened her mouth she was huffing and puffing. I held it together when she told me she had scheduled me for the wrong person, and began to go round for round with me. For 3 days I held it together after I walked out without seeing anyone, and I received an email about an appointment I did not make for the following Friday. I had agreed to make an appointment on the next Friday which was the Friday after. She told me she would call if she had a cancellation beforehand. I called. I explained that I had received this email for an appointment I didn't make. That receptionist transferred me to that same rude lady. She preceded to let me know I was ignorant. I assure you that I'm not, because while I was standing at your window at my original appointment time, I put my new appointment time in my calendar in my phone as she was making my appointment. I do have 3 kids, so my calendar keeps it all straight. I am smarter than I look. She is definitely messed with the wrong person this time, because I'm done. I'm not an idiot from the little hick town where her place of business is located. You do not treat people like that. What's worse, when I told her I didn't work, she treated me even worse. I'm not unemployed because I'm incapable of finding word or too lazy to work, but my husband is very capable of providing insurance and enough money for me and my children to be well taken care of. This lady feels entitled and is very demeaning to people.

April 6th, 2014
Answers my questions. Explains to me what he's doing. Listens to me patiently and discusses options. Being used to military doctors I have really appreciated Dr. Taylor's approach. I've been seeing him for 9 years.

April 7th, 2013
I use to love the office but now not so much. They are good with my kids but not with my husband. It seems like they just doctor the symptoms instead of trying to figure out what is wrong with the patient. My husband is young and has started having some bad health problems and we can't figure out what is wrong with him and they have not done a very good job trying to figure out what is going on. Which is sad because we have been going to them for years and got some of our other family going to them and I went to them when I was a child. I am really starting to not trust their medical advise and thinking about finding a new family doctor. You hardly ever see Dr. Taylor and Ashley the nurse practitioner is really not that good at all. Lisa the nurse practitioner is not there half the time and really has started not taking the time with her patient either. I am really shock that the staff has starting not taking care of their patients like they should because it use to be a good office. I am very disappoint.