A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vaccaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Vaccaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vaccaro MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. John Vaccaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Vaccaro practices Urology near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Puyallup Urologists.