- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vaccaro is Good. Dr. Vaccaro has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. John Vaccaro practices Urology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Vaccaro, Dr. Deshawn Vaccaro, Dr. Jan Vaccaro, Dr. Hank Vaccaro, Dr. Shayne Vaccaro, Dr. Shane Vaccaro, Dr. Jackie Vaccaro, Dr. Giovanni Vaccaro