A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Volpe is Excellent. Dr. Volpe has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volpe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Volpe practice?
Dr. John Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Volpe, Dr. Deshawn Volpe, Dr. Jan Volpe, Dr. Hank Volpe, Dr. Shayne Volpe, Dr. Shane Volpe, Dr. Jackie Volpe, Dr. Giovanni Volpe