A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Volpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Volpe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volpe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Volpe practice?
Dr. John Volpe practices Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Langhorne Gastroenterologists.