A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Good. Dr. Walker has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Walker practice?
Dr. John Walker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Walker, Dr. Deshawn Walker, Dr. Jan Walker, Dr. Hank Walker, Dr. Shayne Walker, Dr. Shane Walker, Dr. Jackie Walker, Dr. Giovanni Walker