A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alfred Walker MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Walker practice?
- Dr. John Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walker practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Nephrologists.