A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Excellent. Dr. Walker has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Walker practice?
Dr. John Walker practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Walker, Dr. Evan Walker, Dr. Giovanni Walker, Dr. Hank Walker, Dr. Hans Walker, Dr. Ian Walker, Dr. Ivan Walker, Dr. Jack Walker