A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Watson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Watson MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Watson practice?
- Dr. John Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Watson practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.