A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Watson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Watson MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Watson practice?
- Dr. John Watson has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Watson practices Urology near Hamilton, NJ.