A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watson, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Watson practice?
Dr. John Watson practices Urology and Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists and Trenton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Watson, Dr. Evan Watson, Dr. Giovanni Watson, Dr. Hank Watson, Dr. Hans Watson, Dr. Ian Watson, Dr. Ivan Watson, Dr. Jack Watson