Dr. John White MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

January 10th, 2017
Worst Doctor that I've ever had
Wrote me a prescription in the wrong manner, didn't even know if the prescription would work and wrote for 90 days instead of 30 days. I'm out all this money and having terrible side effects from the medicine.

November 2nd, 2016
Receptionist is horrible
I stopped calling Dr. White's office during my first pregnancy because the receptionist was so disrespectful and condescending. It turned out that the symptoms I was experiencing were significant. My daughter was born prematurely and nearly didn't survive. If you have witnessed a newborn being intubated repeatedly while pinned down in the NICU, it is pretty scarring for mom and babe. I can't help thinking it all could have been avoided if I was treated with respect. I chose Dr. White for his experience. Apparently, he has so much experience that he knows everything and first time moms are all idiots. I will regret selecting him for the birth of my child for the rest of my life.

September 29th, 2016
Great Physician
Highly recommend him! Very professional and great bedside manner.

March 14th, 2016
The absolute worst doctor. There are so many others so why take the chance. There were so many mistakes made during my surgery that are still affecting me today. He might be on a good day when you need him. Who knows. But as for me. i would steer clear from this one

September 14th, 2015
Everything about Dr. White and his practice is amazing! ALL of the staff are friendly and genuinely care for each patient. Dr White has an excellent bed side manner. He listens to you and really empathizes and care for his patients.

August 7th, 2013
Very Caring
Dr. White is a very cautious and caring man. I've be going to him for 10+ years and I think he's great.

October 29th, 2012
I had not seen an OB/GYN in over 5 years and I have to say that Dr. White was so professional and coiurteous. I absoutely love him. I never want to go to another dr again. His staff was so very helpful as well. There should be more dr.s offices like his!

August 2nd, 2012
Find another OB/GYN
Run, do not walk away from this "doctor". My wife and I told him repeatedly about birth issues, and he completely ignored us, did not take our warnings seriously, and because of him our son has a permanent injury. He is not up to speed on methods to deliver large babies properly and it is only a matter of time until he injures another child. Find another OB and do not use him.

June 9th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have been coming to Dr. White since 1994. He is a great doctor and very caring. He is considerate and makes sure I understand what he is doing, testing for, etc. He has a wonderful bedside manner!

April 30th, 2012
Excellent Necessary Doctor
Dr. White is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor. I only visit him annual and each time he spends the same amount of time with me asking about my health. The annual "procedure" is quick especially when we all want to have that out-of-body experience! I highly recommend Dr. White.

February 18th, 2012
Dr. White is phenomenal as a professional and a person. He goes above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and important and was as excited for my delivery as if it were is 1st, not 6000th. Fortunately for him and his patients, he found his calling as an OBGYN. He's an exceptional doctor. If a wait time is lengthy, it's because he's giving another patient the same quality care that you'll receive.

January 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr white is an excellent doctor, very caring, I love my experience with him and if i needed to have another baby i would only use dr white. AWESOME....