Dr. John White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John White?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr White is an exceptional doctor. He is very gentle, caring, compassionate and thorough. I have never had such an excellent dr..

Worst Doctor that I've ever had

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Wrote me a prescription in the wrong manner, didn't even know if the prescription would work and wrote for 90 days instead of 30 days. I'm out all this money and having terrible side effects from the medicine .

Receptionist is horrible

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I stopped calling Dr. White's office during my first pregnancy because the receptionist was so disrespectful and condescending. It turned out that the symptoms I was experiencing were significant. My daughter was born prematurely and nearly didn't survive. If you have witnessed a newborn being intubated repeatedly while pinned down in the NICU, it is pretty scarring for mom and babe. I can't help thinking it all could have been avoided if I was treated with respect. I chose Dr. White for his experience. Apparently, he has so much experience that he knows everything and first time moms are all idiots. I will regret selecting him for the birth of my child for the rest of my life.

Great Physician

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Highly recommend him! Very professional and great bedside manner.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

The absolute worst doctor. There are so many others so why take the chance. There were so many mistakes made during my surgery that are still affecting me today. He might be on a good day when you need him. Who knows. But as for me. i would steer clear from this one

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Everything about Dr. White and his practice is amazing! ALL of the staff are friendly and genuinely care for each patient. Dr White has an excellent bed side manner. He listens to you and really empathizes and care for his patients.

Very Caring

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. White is a very cautious and caring man. I've be going to him for 10+ years and I think he's great.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I had not seen an OB/GYN in over 5 years and I have to say that Dr. White was so professional and coiurteous. I absoutely love him. I never want to go to another dr again. His staff was so very helpful as well. There should be more dr.s offices like his!

Find another OB/GYN

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Run, do not walk away from this "doctor". My wife and I told him repeatedly about birth issues, and he completely ignored us, did not take our warnings seriously, and because of him our son has a permanent injury. He is not up to speed on methods to deliver large babies properly and it is only a matter of time until he injures another child. Find another OB and do not use him.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I have been coming to Dr. White since 1994. He is a great doctor and very caring. He is considerate and makes sure I understand what he is doing, testing for, etc. He has a wonderful bedside manner !

Excellent Necessary Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. White is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor. I only visit him annual and each time he spends the same amount of time with me asking about my health. The annual "procedure" is quick especially when we all want to have that out-of-body experience! I highly recommend Dr. White.

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr. White is phenomenal as a professional and a person. He goes above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and important and was as excited for my delivery as if it were is 1st, not 6000th. Fortunately for him and his patients, he found his calling as an OBGYN. He's an exceptional doctor. If a wait time is lengthy, it's because he's giving another patient the same quality care that you'll receive.