A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Autry Williams MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. John Williams practices Psychiatry and Urology near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists and Lyons Urologists.