A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Williams MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John A. Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Geneticists.