Learn more about Dr. John Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williamson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Williamson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Williamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Williamson practice?
- Dr. John Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Williamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.