A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aalbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aalbers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalbers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Aalbers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Aalbers MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Aalbers practice?
- Dr. John Aalbers has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Aalbers practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.