A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abad is Good. Dr. Abad has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Abad practice?
Dr. John Abad practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Abad, Dr. Deshawn Abad, Dr. Jan Abad, Dr. Hank Abad, Dr. Shayne Abad, Dr. Shane Abad, Dr. Jackie Abad, Dr. Giovanni Abad