A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abad
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Abad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Abad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Abad practice?
- Dr. John Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. John Abad practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Family Physicians.