A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wahid Abadier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wahid Abadier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadier graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Abadier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Kent County Memorial Hosp Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wahid John Abadier MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wahid J. Abadier practice?
- Dr. Wahid Abadier has 1 office location.
Dr. Wahid Abadier practices Surgery near Lenoir City, TN.
See Lenoir City Surgeons.