Dr. John Abdulian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Abdulian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Abdulian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2016

Nice office but poor scheduling procedures, I wait every time over 45 minutes just to be put in a room to wait at least another 20-30 minutes. My time is equally as valuable. Dr. Abdulian spends more time staring at his computer than actually speaking to me and no one calls with test results.

June 7th, 2014

Terrible doctor

Poor bedside manner. Arrogant. Rude disorganized staff. He cancels appts at last minute. Wish I had read these reviews before going to him. This is not someone you should trust with a colonoscopy. Still having stomach pains and I had to call them to remind them that they never gave me meds for my condition. This was weeks later.

April 10th, 2011

RUSH! HURRY!

Felt rushed like he had something else better to do. Recommended OTC, had no compassion for my pain-bedside manner sucked! Office staff were unprofessional and were speaking about other patients using names in my presence.Can't tell you where to go but do not go to this doctor! He immediately wanted a colonoscopy.

October 29th, 2010

This doctor visited my mom in the hospital and gave her a whole 5 minutes of his time. He made us feel that he had better places to be and better things to do. I am very unsatisfied with him and his bedside manner.

August 12th, 2010

No help at all

On our first visit, we were called and moved our appt time up, upon arrival the nurse asst. greeted us and took us right back. The Dr came in and very briefly wrote down my problems, asked what meds I was taking (when it was on the form I completed as a new patient) he then told me to see my family Dr, when it was my family Dr that referred me to him??? He is the Specialist right?....he then mentioned a clinical research with another doctor...will not go back to this doctor. Got two prescriptions, one you could buy over the counter and the other wasnt advised to take with my current meds. Felt rushed by the doctor, think thats why they moved up my appt time, he could not wait to get out of there.

December 23rd, 2009

Not happy with Dr. Abdulian's staff/communication

The staff that Dr. Abdulian has are very disorganized, lack commnication skills and seem imcompetent to handle patient care. I've tried 7 times to get lab results faxed to my primary doctor without success. Phone calls not returned. I am going to find a doctor with a staff that cares enough to get me important information about my health care. It's too bad that Dr. Abdulian is very talented and knowledgeable but without a competent staff to back up his practice he will lose a lot of patients. Very discouraged and dissatisfied with my experience with Dr. Abdulian's staff

June 28th, 2009

This doctor will do a procedure without anesthisia, even when you request it.

August 14th, 2017