Dr. John Abell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Abell?

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Abel is a brilliant doctor. He can almost diagnose you before getting test results. I like him because he is so unlike other doctors, he treat the problems and not use drugs to cover them up. If he prescribes any meds they are natural and work so much better than the synthetic drugs you get from the pharmaceutical companies. You would never go wrong in choosing Dr. Abel as your doctor. He has a different style but he is always on point.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Abell is one of the few brilliant physicians I have met. Interested in treating the disease or problem not just the symptom.

Excellent physician

Posted on March 19th, 2012

If you enjoy a physician who has done extensive research on health, nutrition, and anti-aging ---> this is the physician for you! If you aren't into that type of information, then don't waste your time. I'm THANKFUL to find him!

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Abell has a tendency to diagnose and pescribe without examination. In over 2 years he never listened to my chest, checked my ears, etc. I think he does a good enough job but always felt that he was doing a half way job since he never examined me. I had to ask for and remind him of need to have mammogram, etc. He never really read my voluminous medical records when I initially went in, simply leafed through the over 300 pages and handed them back to me. He is a major advocate of holistic remedies and for some that may work, but I switched to a more conventional doctor and am doing much better.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

As my family doctor for many years we trust him and his staff with our life. Keeps abreast of latest data. Quickly identifies any problem and takes immediate action. Great staff.

Posted on November 26th, 2010

Dr. Abell is a God send. I truly believe God put this man in my path. Albany, Georgia is blessed to have a doctor with his knowledge. I pray that he will stay in Albany. He is by far the most knowledgeable/caring doctor in Albany, Georgia. Have referred many women to him that feel the exact same way.

very good making diagnosis

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

in the past two yearsmy blood pressure is much better with less RX The swelling in my legs gone which I have had for 40 years. I am 85 years old. Feel much better than 2 years ago.More alert.Sleep 10 hours each night. work hard and feel great.Substitue teach high school,manage 239 arres of farm land Raise beef hamone free steroid free antiobioticfree choice usda inspected.I sell this beef and eat it myself as thi is what Dr. abell told me to do. Eat lots of antioxidants. Could not be more grateful for DR>John abell help and guidance

NOT GOOD!!

Posted on January 20th, 2010

While some may like being interrogated and actually being BLAMED for having fibro and chronic fatigue I am not one of them! Patient records were out in plain view......Positively the worst doctor I've ever been referred to! Told the referring doc about my experience and thank GOD he referred me to an ANGEL from HEAVEN!

James McLean SMSGT USAF (ret)

Posted on March 15th, 2009

Dr Abell fully explains findings and treatment. Only thing, he is not available at times refering the ER for emergencies.Should have an alterenate doctor. Have always received treatment walking in during office hours.Excellent and friendly nurse Jessica. Diane ,always busy, takes time for you.

Dr. A. is up on the latest

Posted on February 9th, 2009

He's up on the latest RE: fibromyalgia, thyroid disease and chronic fatigue. He will use/recommend what works including vitamin and supplement therapy. If you don't have insurance he will work with you.

Posted on October 10th, 2017