Learn more about Dr. John Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abraham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Abraham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Abraham practice?
- Dr. John Abraham has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Abraham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.