A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abraham is Excellent. Dr. Abraham has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abraham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Musculoskeletal Tumors, Orthopedics, Cancer, and Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Abraham practice?
Dr. John Abraham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Abraham, Dr. Evan Abraham, Dr. Giovanni Abraham, Dr. Hank Abraham, Dr. Hans Abraham, Dr. Ian Abraham, Dr. Ivan Abraham, Dr. Jack Abraham