A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abraham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Abraham practice?
Dr. John Abraham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.