A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abraham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Abraham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Abraham practice?
- Dr. John Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Abraham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.