Dr. John Abrahams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Abrahams?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 23rd, 2010

Understanding and patient doctor but assistant Lisa is an idiot!

Dr. A was great but his assistant Lisa was rude, uncooperative, ask me questions and was asking me instead of the doctor what to put in the notes. Duh.... do I look like the doctor to you and I was on pain meds for one week after surgery and the woman told me I was addicted. I still have two of the pill bottles in my closet full! Dr. A shook his head and told me not to listen to her. I don't how he keeps such a rude miserable woman in his practice. She is either nice and helpful or rude and disrespectful. She the reason I will not go back to him. I need help from a doctor not a rude assistant that is hurtful to people in pain. I loved him but I can't deal with someone so disrespectful! She would try to do the doctor's job and be rude and I can NOT deal with that. Dr. A is sweet but Lisa is a nightmare!!! Imagine coming out of surgery after one week and someone calling you an addict. My other doctor laughed and said what an idiot! Talk to the doctor and not Lisa and you should be fine! :)

March 29th, 2017