Dr. John Abroon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Abroon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

No bedside manner

To refill a prescription I had to come into his office. I spent all of two minutes with him and was shocked when I saw he charged Medicare $175 for the visit!! I think that is absolutely unacceptable!! My previous internist never charged for refilled prescriptions.......

May 2nd, 2015

He's great so knowledgable and courteous!

November 20th, 2013

A Doctor Who Actually Listens

Both my husband and I are Dr. Abroon's patients. He is very thorough and listens carefully, he asks a lot of questions and he actually listens to answers. He always refers us to the best specialists around, but he always tries to address issues himself as well. I have had very bad migraine problems and he helped me tremendously, unlike two neurologists that I've seen. His staff is super nice as well. They always call right away with tests results, even when they are good. Dr Abroon is very very good with dealing with insurance companies. I absolutely recommend Dr Abroon without any hesitation.

November 6th, 2013

Best doctor!!

September 17th, 2013

Continued Satisfaction

I continue to be very happy with the medical care I have received from Dr. Abroon for the past 18 years . Dr. Abroon is a compassionate and understanding and has a unique ability to foresee possible issues related to my health . I hope to be under his care for many years to come!

September 5th, 2013

Dr. Abroon is one of the reasons I love NY

Rents too high, streets too noisy, subway too crowded, traffic too jammed. Why do I stay? Because there is Dr. Abroon! He has helped me through many serious medical issues and I have received the best of care. He is a fine internist and is part of an excellent network of specialists.

July 28th, 2013

How Every Physician Should Be

Dr. Abroon is a rarity among medical professionals. He takes the time to listen, answer questions and then make suggestions to help me keep healthy. His referrals have been excellent and thorough.

July 24th, 2013

Dr. Abroon

Dr. Abroon was recommended by a friend when I moved to NY. I have been his patient for over 3 years. He is a wonderful doctor, is very kind and thorough. He will never hesitate to get the extra medical test when I am concerned about something. I never have a problem to get an appointment, or referral. I have recommended him to some of my friends without any hesitation. It is hard to find a doctor who really cares and does not rush. He is great!

March 18th, 2013

He was my family doctour for 15 years. due to an insurance mix up (which was his staff fault) he told my son sick with the flu to go to the clinic around the corner. he is smart but greedy lacks ethics and I heard him screaming at an old lady saying medicare pays to little. Stay away he will drop you like a hot potato

January 16th, 2011

Dr. Abroon is a doctor I trust

I was hesitant to choose an internist online, but I must say I was very impressed with Dr. Abroon. His bedside manner was one of the best I have ever experienced. He was kind and caring, and listened to me explain my history and why I was there. His diagnosis made sense to me -- he was not all over the place trying to get me to take unnescessary tests. I did not feel rushed or as if part of an assembly line. I will recommend him to my friends, and have already made an appointment for my mother!

January 6th, 2011

Not a great experience

Dr Abroon seemed very unconcearned with my issues. He had a horrible bedside manner and was very dismissive. Will not return.

April 25th, 2010

Good Doctor

I have seen Dr. Abroon for many years. He has been very responsive to me and spends time with me. He knows me well. When I have a medical complaint, he is accessible, listens to what I say, asks questions and does office tests, and gives advice. He starts with a treatment for the most common condition with the characteristics I exhibit. He follows up to make sure my condition responds as he expects, and if not, quickly gets me to other tests and a good specialist if needed.