A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Absher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Absher, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Absher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Absher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Absher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Absher MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Absher practice?
- Dr. John Absher has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Absher practices Neurology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Neurologists.