A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abu, MD, MPA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Abu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Idaewor Abu MD and MPA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Abu practice?
- Dr. John Abu has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Abu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.