A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Acerra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Acerra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Acerra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Acerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Acerra practice?
Dr. John Acerra practices Emergency Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Acerra, Dr. Deshawn Acerra, Dr. Jan Acerra, Dr. Hank Acerra, Dr. Shayne Acerra, Dr. Shane Acerra, Dr. Jackie Acerra, Dr. Giovanni Acerra