A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Acerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Acerra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acerra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Acerra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Acerra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Acerra practice?
- Dr. John Acerra has 1 office location.
Dr. John Acerra practices Emergency Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Emergency Physicians.