A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adami
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adami graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Adami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Adami MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Adami practice?
- Dr. John Adami has 1 office location.
Dr. John Adami practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Cardiologists.