Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Adami
Dr. John Adami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kill Devil Hills, NC, with another office in Elizabeth City, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adami is affiliated with Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, Outer Banks Hospital and Albemarle Hosp, Elizabeth Cty, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Adami has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Adami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kill Devil Hills, NC.
Dr. Vern Metcalf
Nags Head, NC 4.92 mi21
Dr. Joseph Keenan
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Nags Head, NC 5.38 mi32
Dr. Jennifer Halloran
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kitty Hawk, NC 6.23 mi18