A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adamski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adamski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adamski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Adamski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Adamski MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John H. Adamski practice?
- Dr. John Adamski has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Adamski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Hanover, MD.
See Gainesville Surgeons.