A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adan graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Adan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Adan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Adan practice?
- Dr. John Adan has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Adan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Montgomery, AL.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.