A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adan graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Adan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Adan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Adan practice?
- Dr. John Adan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Adan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.