A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ader is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ader graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ader has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Teodoro Ader DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Ader practice?
- Dr. John Ader has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ader practices Rheumatology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Rheumatologists.